Need "warm" interconnects advice

Hi, I need some advice on IC cables.
I'm looking for warmer, lusher, more romantic, "gold" type of sound - interconnects...
It seems to me my system is a little bit too detailed and precise. I'm preferring gold/silver or alloy cables, like Gabriel gold or Silnote.
Any advice would be appreciated :)
audiobb
05-05-14: Bo1972
The Valhalla is very natural sounding, not harsh.

Seriously? Natural sounding? You must be either using very dark gear or you are not familiar with the sound of live music. The Valhalla do have a purpose, to add detail to darker sounding gear, but they are not natural sounding on their own merit. They definitely highlight the upper midrange and treble frequencies. In my opinion they are no more neutral than cables that roll off the higher frequencies for added warmth. Neutral cables should not be adding or subtracting.

05-05-14: Audiobb
This is exactly what I meant.It seems I was too successful in adding speed and clarity to the system.

Audiobb is right, he seems to realize that he wanted to add some speed and resolution, but the Valhalla just took it a bit too far. In my experiences, Tara Labs and Stealth offer cables that are almost as fast and resolute as the Nordost Valhalla, but are not quite as thin sounding.

Cheers,
John
The Nordost Valhalla was compared to all other ( cheaper) Nordost loudspeakercables at that time a lot less harsh. I sold Nordost for over 9 yeats of time. I am talking about the loudspeakercable. I did not like the interconnects.

When the Valhalla came out it was called the least collored speakercable at that time. Many audio magazines used these words when it came out.

It was not perfect, I have written this here on Audiogon very precise. Because there are missing essential parts for the absolute sound. I call it incomplete.
I own the Audioquest 2013 Redwood loudspeakercable. This one goes a lot further compared to the Cardas golden reference. I have done a few tests with the Cardas Golden Reference in the past.

The Redwood is a lot faster in timing and goes deeper. The blacks are superior to the Cardas. Resolution goes further and there is more decay. Individual focus of instruments and voices is a lot sharper. The level of 3D is also a different story.
Audiobb, the previous(not sure abut current so) gabriel gold rapture and reflection speaker cable are not that good, I hd them in my system and they were lacking bass and sounded artaficial, you are wasting your time playing with them. If you want great speaker cables for the price try Snake river audio signature cables or purist audio venustas or Acoustic Zen Hologram, btw purist audio came out with latest revision (looks like total overhall) called luminis.
Bo1972, did you have a chance to hear this latest revision, any comments?

Jmcgrogan2, Jafox, what is your recommendation for a really great speaker cables that are not cheap but do not cost more than 2-3 grand? I came to realization that cables should be treated as a components to really show potential of the system.

Jafox, did you have a chance to hear JDs hybrid or gold refference speaker cables?
Thanks.