Audioquest vs Acoustic Zen

Have you compared both of these brands and if so, what differences did you encounter between them? Thanks.
mkash3
@ Sksos1
I just placed into my system (only 20 minutes ago) an AZ Absolute Copper XLR (from pre to amps) and with a quick 24 hr burn-in they are beautifully musical. There's lots of detail and they soundstage wonderfully.....will give them 5-7 days and then place back my Purist Proteus Provectus and let all know what I think.
Ok. looks like you probably have your impressions ready for us.
I for one am very interested to hear the Comparison of the PAD Prteus Provectus IC Comapared to the AZ Absolute Copper IC. Will you let us all know your thoughts ?
Grey9hound....yes I have come to a conclusion but it's based on MY SYSTEM so it would be unfair to announce which was a winner. If you e-mail me privately I'd be more than happy to tell you what I heard.

(Dealer disclaimer)
Tell us based on your system. Everyone here gives their opinions based on their system. You posted on the forum on this thread that you would let us all know. There really isn't any need to be private about it.
I am sure everyone following this thread would like to hear.
We all use these forums to gain some knowledge and insight about Audio gear by other peoples opinions. So yes we realize it is not with our gear, BUT it is still very helpful.
Thank You for doing the Comparison. By letting us know your thoughts ,it will give us all an idea which one might be right for us.
In MY SYSTEM the PAD Proteus Provectus was head and shoulders above the AZ Hologram II speaker cables. More air, more weight, better top to bottom integration and the soundstage was deep and wide. The AZ sc did not have any life or PRAT compared to the PAD cable.
The AZ Absolute Copper XLR ic was superior to the PAD Proteus Provectus ic from pre-amp (a VRE-1b) to amps (Atmasphere M60's. The AZ was cleaner sounding and you heard more details, the top end was more extended. The soundstage with the PAD was larger and the bass went a bit deeper but there was a mist to everything, it was like listening in a rain forest compared to the clean and fresh AZ ic.
So there you have it one from each camp came out ahead in MY SYSTEM.