Good value for money speaker cables around $200

Hi everyone,

Im currently using Belkin silver pure av cable on my full range floorstanding speakers, and want to try something potentially better. In the $200 range, Ive narrowed it down to Nordost flatlines, AQ rockett 33 or 44, Clear Day shotguns, Morrows sp2, and maybe some Kimber thing. Unfortunately I cant go and listen to these and compare them since where I live theyre not available, so was hoping to hear from folks who have had a chance to compare these different cables either at home or in stores. I shld add that my amp is a ss integrated, and I listen mostly to vinyl on a debut iii at the moment. Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciates, especially if you have some or alot of experience w any of these cables, or if theres something worth looking at that Ive missed. Thanks in advance,

Gbb
gbb
Gbb, I have done a comparison of the clear day double shotgun with my Acoustic Zen Satori cables. I thought they were very, very similar to Acoustic Zen cables and I could easily use them in place of the Satori's. I don't think you could go wrong with the clear days.
Ebm: which model rs?
Thanks Goose, Im guessing the Zen are significantly more expensive?

As a more general matter, would you all say you look at cables as onthe same level as one more component, or rather a kind of fine tuning mechanism once youve settled on your primary components?
Just looked upthe satori, thrice as much roughly! Why dont you switch goose?

On a reated matter, what are you guys listening to right now? Myself, right now its cowboy junkies double live cd, and just before Bebo and Cigala's Lagrimas Negras.
Tortilladc, ... I own Kimber 8PRs. They seem to work fine, so I'm not complaining. Just curious about your recommendation because I bought my Kimbers out of sheer ignorance based on a dealer's advice.

So ... what is the basis for your recommendation? Seems like as is the case with pretty much every other audio component, folks have strong opinions about cabling.

Thanks,

Bruce

Gbb, I already had the Satori's in the system and was looking for something "better".