Good value for money speaker cables around $200

Hi everyone,

Im currently using Belkin silver pure av cable on my full range floorstanding speakers, and want to try something potentially better. In the $200 range, Ive narrowed it down to Nordost flatlines, AQ rockett 33 or 44, Clear Day shotguns, Morrows sp2, and maybe some Kimber thing. Unfortunately I cant go and listen to these and compare them since where I live theyre not available, so was hoping to hear from folks who have had a chance to compare these different cables either at home or in stores. I shld add that my amp is a ss integrated, and I listen mostly to vinyl on a debut iii at the moment. Any and all suggestions are greatly appreciates, especially if you have some or alot of experience w any of these cables, or if theres something worth looking at that Ive missed. Thanks in advance,

Gbb
gbb
Thanks, Rodman, but Im overseas and the seller will only ship US. But I take it you mean kimber 8tc generally, in which case could you say a little more about what you like about it compared to similarly priced cables?
What about older higher end models, like aq k2 flatrock or kk 8tc? They seem to only have them in 8ft runs though, for some reason. My cables are 12 ft long, fwiw.
Schubert, in my case, would you get the dnm resolution or precision? My speakers claim 90db sensitivity, and my amp 55wpc. Thanks.
Do these 8 tc s look legit to you?
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=251409762596&ssPageName=ADME:X:RTQ:US:1123