Silver cables

I am interested in purchasing silver rca cables with a budget of around $100.00-$200.00 for the pair. I have not seen many pure silver cables in that range with the exception of some offerings from Soundsilver and Darwin's original cables, but Darwin's have jumped quite a bit in price recently. Any suggestions, or any experiences with Soundsilver's offerings or any other silver cables in my price range . All suggestions/critiques will be greatly appreciated.
minilogo
I wonder about these pure silver speaker wire claims. Price out say 12 gauge 6 nines silver wire by the foot and you will see that it is impossible to sell any product in the sub $500 range.
Go for the Clear Day cables... they're priced below you maximum budget and come with a 60 day return guarantee.
According to Tempo Electrics' website, 4 nines silver it about the best you can get unless you work for NASA and have deep pockets. They go on to state that it's the softness of the silver, not the purity, that matters.

As for me, I just ordered 8' of 16 gauge pure silver cables for under $380. They've been using the same source for some time now, here in the good old USA.

All the best,
Nonoise
A bit over your budget, but a used pair of Acoustic Zen Silver Reference (I or II) are nicely detailed but also musical. Best of luck.