Do you run a high end power cord on your sub?

I have a Rel B2 sub in my system, and have never really bothered with a decent power cord for it. I have an "Iron Lung Jellyfish" power cord, which is better than a stock cord. It is a $30 cord but is actually suprisingly good when you are just "testing the waters" of what power cords can do. I am considering something better, but not sure if this is the best place to spend money? What are your experiences with upgraded power cords for subwoofers? I am thinking about an Audience Powerchord e, as I use Audience power cords on my other components.

Other components in my system:
Thor Audio TA-1000 mk II preamp
BAT VK-55SE amp
Hyperion HPS-938 speakers
PS Audio PWD mk 2
Audience AR6T power conditioner and power cords
Nordost Heimdall IC's
Anticables speaker cables
mekong56
Since you are dealing solely with the lowest frequencies, I suspect having a cord with sufficient gauge conductors is the biggest requirement for a sub.
I would try a Hidiamond P3 on your sub. It will perform better than any mentioned above for a very low price tag. I've had S.R and tossed it and never turned back. Especially for at least half to a third of the S.R cords. If you are running XLR try the XLR 2 - just amazing bass. Tight, articulate, accurate and deep. I had to turn my output on sub down 4-5db. If you really want to go to the end try the Hidiamond P4- rave reviews - those who've bought always keep.

You can read in my HD threads and others with the rave reviews of actual buyers of the Hidiamond cables - not people who just say they've tried them and haven't bought one single HD cord from the dealers( you know who you are).
Well there are 3 votes here for Synergistic Research power cords. And only one from your no-name/inferior Power Cord company that does not offer a money back guarantee or a trial demo period on any of its products.

A very nice member (and friend of mine) of Audiogon sent to me his HiFi-D P3 and P4 PCs to Demo in my system for a month. The NEW Element series from Synergistic Research blows away these PCs. The P3 costs the same as much of the Element Copper and the P4 costs 2 1/2 more than the Element Tungsten and that middle of the line PC puts the P4 to shame. Imagine what the Element CTS line of cables can do. Have you tried them all in your system? I did and made my own conclusions and so should anyone else. But if anyone can not demo a cable or if there is no money back guarantee, I say and stay away from those companies.

Just because you are a disgruntled past owner of S.R. products, does not mean you have the RIGHT to convince other people to try and sell another product for another company. It actually makes you look like a sales person for that company. It also makes your creditability look bad because if you look at your past posts in your cable discussion section, you mostly talk about that Hi-Fi D company Vs. S.R.

Everyone should demo these fine cables and form their own opinions in their very own audio systems. Just like I did. Thank you!
Yes, funny but the power cords cost more than the subs. Each sub also has its own dedicated line as well. I preferred the stock cords to Pangea AC14Se. The Nordost Brahma's are a definite improvement over either.
Just because you are a disgruntled past owner of S.R. products, does not mean you have the RIGHT to convince other people to try and sell another product for another company.
Actually, he does have the RIGHT to post his opinion on this forum about how different products sound to him, and can express his recommendations as long as he is not a representative for the companies discussed. Readers can decide what they want to believe.