reco speaker cables for Ohm Walshes?

Looking to move from my Anti cables.can't afford more than $500. Use with McIntosh MC 250,acurus R11 and new Sony 5400ES.
joekapahulu
When I had Ohm Walsh 2 speakers I used Emotiva Ultra speaker cables with them along with a Class D Audio amp. The sound was quite good to me and I didn't break the bank.
Run is about 8feet,single wired.room has wood floors which I'm trying to address now various ways.may soon try class D via W4Sd mint....still mulling. Have only ever used rat shack lamp cord and anticables. All money went into equipment so this a venture into unknown,maybe voodoo world:-)
Foster9, I agree with you Supra and 8Vs recce, can use 4vs just as well.
I have Chord Odyssey 2, have had for years, IMHO a fair SC at best and overpriced.
Schubert, with cables everyone's experience will be different. One of my fellow audiophiles has a great deal of experience with audiophile setups and equipment, has had the Odyssey 2's for several years, and refers to them as "great," his favorite SC's. I agree they are overpriced if purchased from the US, but are priced right if purchased from the UK.