What dealer/distributor has influenced you most?

Brian @ Aaudio Imports has by far helped influence me the most on my audio journey.

From the Isoclean products to the Weizhi over to the Stage 3 power cables and now to the Thales IC. The S3 and Thales are by far the best AC/IC I have ever heard in my system. No cable has come close to them. The new AC passive units Brain sells are said to better the Weizhi so again this is where the next move will be.

We are all hoping Thales starts to market/make speaker cables.

Who has helped you the most and how??
128x128glory
In the end, it is all about the dealer/distributor creating 'value' for the customer. Only when that is done does the dealer have the right business model, that is sustainable. Value depends on the customer, some want service, some a low price, others a 'relationship'. Years ago, when I was in the financial services business, we found that customers wanted an account executive who 'cares' as the number one factor in their doing business with the firm. Making money was number two. Today, value still does not mean the lowest price.
John Rutan - Audio Connection - Verona,N.J.
I can say with out fear of disagreement: there is no dealer more fun and accommodating then John.
You've tried the rest,now try the best.............and bring a pizza.
John will love you and you'll love him!!
I agree with Mred! John Rutan has always gone way beyond the call of duty to help myself and every customer. He loves audio and music as much as the rest of us audio geeks. Audio Connection in Verona N.J. has no-nonsense brands and is a great place to go and actually learn about this hobby. With 3 systems, all put together with John's guidance, I couldn't be happier. I've met a lot of like minded people there who've become great friends, which include John and the rest of the gang at Audio Connection.Check out John @ Audio Connection in Verona N.J.
Sound World, Appleton, Wisconsin. While waiting for them to bring my repaired mid-fi amp out, I was casually looking over their best system. One of the salesmen came into the room and asked a couple questions, then I told him I was there just to pick up my amp. I think he figured out that I wasn't real keen to this hi-end stuff. He then asked me to have a seat where he pulled up a chair into the sweet spot. Once the music started, there was no looking back. I got the biggest rush that engulfed my whole being.
He knew I wasn't going to purchase anything but was kind enough to let me listen to an excellent system for a brief period of time. I believe the majority of salesman wouldn't have wasted their time with me. This small gesture changed my life and I'm very thankful for that. BIG influence!