Led Zep Reissue on vinyl

Anyone listen yet? I haven't committed to getting them yet and am curious to hear any impressions and opinions. Thanks
128x128moryoga
I don't have any Classic pressings of LZII, but the Classic 45 of LZ 1 is an impressive listen; the Classic 33's of 1 and III are very good, though I still prefer the older Piros/Monarch remaster of LZ1 to the Classic 33 of that album.
I did break down and buy a first UK of LZIII (early, with the Peter Grant credit), so I'll be able to do a comparo of the new record against a Classic (33) of III and the UK first pretty soon.
I guess for ZoSo, et al, we'll just have to wait and see.
Fremer's review of LZII is online, if any of you are interested.
Nice job by Mr. Fremer. You have to give him credit for telling it like it is. Darn, if I could only afford the 45 set. I have the Stairway to Heaven 45 that came w/ the 200gr box, and it's fantastic. If the other 45's sound as good, the box must be fantastic! In the mean time, I will have to keep my eyes peeled for a UK first press. Does anyone know how one distinguishes these MONARCH presses?
Fjn- easiest way is to look on the label of the record- the Monarch's are distinguished by an 'MO' suffix after the catalog number. There are other indicia as well. There are several places on the web that discuss how to identify a Monarch, which is more common on the West Coast. Occasionally, you'll see the pressing plant identified in the ads. The 'hot one on LZ1 is actually not a first press, but a remaster by Piros, done circa 1974, with various indicia including matrix info, described in detail on the Hoffman site. That's a very nice sounding copy. I'm hoping to compare it to a Monarch first press of LZ1 that a friend has soon, which, as mentioned, sounded spectacular on my system, given that the recording itself just isn't great.
I listened to side 1 of Zep II this evening. Enjoyed it a great deal. The slam and impact from the drums and bass lines were forceful and well delineated. I found clarity of guitar and Plant's voice the best of any of my lp copies. And, not to overlook, the vinyl was very quiet.
I apologize if the question is inane, but is LZ IV part of this reissue undertaking as well?