Record cleaning fluids

I've read a lot of posts asking about best or preferred fluids.

Through basic use and cleaning I think I've come up with some helpful information to pass on to others.

I use a VPI 1 hw17 cleaner. With this I've used the Vpi fluid , a gallon jug. I then tried RRL, which I believe is MOFI now. I usually use 75/25 of their regular and deep cleaning type. I've been using this for a couple of years.

Running low on RRL, I decided to try something else and ended up with LeArtDuSon, concentrated fluid. I mixed the bottle with a gallon of distilled water.

I set up this cup contraction which spent fluid goes into one of those plastic take out containers. After 1 month of use with the LeArtDuSon, I noticed the spent fluid was dirtier, an amber almost beer like color, whereas before with RRL and VPI fluids, it was usually clear.

I can only surmise, the LeArtDuSon is cleaning more from the record surface, therefore is a better cleaner than the RRL and Vpi fluids
128x128justlisten
Another very satisfied AIVS user here. Tried and/or beta tested products from several companies over the last 10 years. None have matched the results from Jim Pendleton's solutions.
I, too, started cleaning records with the use of the Audio Intelligent solutions, back when Paul Frumkin was the owner/manufacturer. My DIY RCM is in their RCM museum. I still use the Audio Intelligent 3-step solutions; haven't tried the "all in one" (#6) yet because I have plenty of the separate solutions left that I need to use up first.

Holly
I've seen Holly's DIY RCM and it's really pretty cool. I was
very impressed.

I have been planning on trying the AIVS #6 solution, once all
of my L'Art Du Son is gone. Might be awhile...
I use Walker 4 steps for 3 years now with a Keith Monks. Very good but so boring...
I just tried the Discovery cleaning fluid and think it works as a charm. Very good at cleaning dirty records. Used with a distilled water rinse I think it very very near the Walker.