New $35K pivoting tonearm

Vertere Audio is Touraj Moghaddam cofounder of Roksan.

It has some interesting features including aligning the pivots to the offset angle rather than the arm tube, and bearings that don't rotate, made out of polymer-metal laminate film. Has 240mm effective length.
www.vertereacoustics.com/news

Click on the PDF link near the top.

This came up on Audio Circle and somebody said it sounds good. I certainly hope so. Anybody else?
Regards,
fleib
Picking up on Isochronism's point, I enjoy watches, and am thoroughly disgusted with much of the new market. I don't understand a $5,000 watch in a stainless steel case using a common ETA movement. I would much rather have a vintage Omega or IWC with a manufacturer's movement. And either can be bought for a small fraction of a new watch from the same manufacturers.

Yet this is the world of the luxury trade where the value is not necessarily to be found more than a millimeter beneath the surface.

And no doubt the same goes for audio equipment- it is remarkable what a savy marketer can do with OTC Belden cable, tech-flex jacketing, costly terminations and funds for a barely pseudo scientific marketing campaign.
Everybody has an opinion that they are so willing to share, yet apparently nobody has any experience with the tonearm. Tell me what you know about the product!
Zavato, I fully agree! Vintage Audemars, Vacheron, even Patek are available for less. Pre 1970 Omega Constellations are great values. IWC Shaffhausen, as well :)
.... And those come in 18k cases, if you look around. Pre-owned Rolex Subs in SS are available under 5K. the market is already flooded and should be more so with this economy.
Omega Speedmaster Professional out-performed Rolex Daytona (and all others) per NASA very stringent testings. Hence the Moon Watch.
Pre 1970 versions are desirable and reasonable.