$7K to spend on new turntable + arm

I have VPI Scout 1.0 turntable with a dynavector DV20X2m cartridge. I listen mainly to Jazz so this is my primary focus. What would you recommend as a turntable/tonearm upgrade as I have around $7K to spend. What sort of improvements in sound could I expect from your recommendation?

Note, I had ordered a VPI Classic 3 Rosewood, but for some reason VPI changed contents from what has been positively reviewed (no longer including Valhalla wire in tonearm and no periphery clamp).
bpowers23
Jmcgrogan2, Thanks, I'll do some research.

On my short list so far...

Dr. Feickert Woodpecker 2
WTA
Sota Nova
Acoustic Solid
Ear Forte S
Reviewers love the Well-Tempered turntables.
I've never heard one but their designer is an
out-of-the-box thinker who uses simple, effective
solutions and they don't cost a fortune.
Im listening to a Origin Live Resolution with Illustrious tonearm and upgraded power supply. I'm using a dynavector 20x2 with excellent results. See Fremer's review of the same set up. It can be had for about 7k.
In that price range, I settled on a Townshend Rock with a Moerch DP-8 tonearm. Great combo, and love the flexibility of the Moerch armwands that allow you to adjust the arm's effective mass and easily swap carts. And sonically a step up from the WTA I had previously. The Amadeus is a super table, too. But at your price point, there are other great contenders.