Phono stage rec for Rega P25 with ZYX R100-02H

Just picked up a used but perfect condition Rega P25 and added a ZYX R100-02H cartridge to it. My current phono stage is the Musical Fidelity V-LPS II, but I was thinking of upgrading with a budget of ideally less than $700-800. Any good matches for this turntable/cartridge combo?
jawks
Jasmine LP 2 mkII. My system link goes into detail and love my phono setup with my rega rp6
Jawks-I had a strong feeling the Jolida would not cut it with a $1000 cartridge. Do yourself a favor and look into a used Allnic H-1200!
Haha -- yes, you were right. There is a used Allnic on Ebay when I last checked. With the Jolida serving as a radio antennae, I've become (and perhaps irrationally) discouraged with using a tube stage. I don't know if other tube equipment would be like that, or if the problem was one specific to the Jolida.
I was not a huge fan of the Simaudio LP5.3 with the optional external power supply. Possibly because I was not running a balanced set-up.

But it was easily bettered by an Avid Pulsus (not just a matter of different flavors for different tastes). There is a lower price Avid phono stage under $1000 now, and a used Avid Pulsus can be found for a bit over $1000.

These were both used with a ZYX 4D.
FWIW-I've had zero issues with the H-1200. I would contact Hammertone Audio about acquiring/locating a used H-1200 before dealing with Fleabay! My favorite "budget" ss phono-pre is the Linn Linto. i've heard it several times and was impressed, should be able to find a minty one <$1k. Another used option is the Plinius-Jarrah/Koru. I have not heard these but there is near unanimous acclaim regarding these models. Might be a little over budget but they have the cartridge matching flexibility the Linn Linto lacks.
Hope this helps!