Phono stage rec for Rega P25 with ZYX R100-02H

Just picked up a used but perfect condition Rega P25 and added a ZYX R100-02H cartridge to it. My current phono stage is the Musical Fidelity V-LPS II, but I was thinking of upgrading with a budget of ideally less than $700-800. Any good matches for this turntable/cartridge combo?
jawks
If you can stretch a little I suggest highly from personal experience (I owned two of these) the EAR 834P.
The Jolida unfortunately had to go back to the dealer. I was getting far too much RFI. Switched power cords, used RFI blockers, changed interconnects, changed position, no improvement. I'm back to square one, sadly.
That sucks! From my experiences, tubes can be the fussiest in the phono stage because they are amplifying a very small (weak) signal. I love tubes, but my favorite phono preamp of all was a solid state design, a Klyne 7PX5.0. Maybe you would be better off looking for a solid state phono preamp.
I was thinking just that. I guess I'm in no rush, because I do have a Musical Fidelity V-LPS II for the moment. I'm still considering the Clearaudio Basic Plus, Ray Samuels Nighthawk, and now also the Simaudio LP3 or 110LP. Hard to justify spending a ton of money on an office system, since I have my better home system. I may just end up keeping what I have and saving the cash unless I find a super deal.