Cost no object tonearm for DL-103

I know the concept sounds silly to spend top dollars for a tonearm to use with 103, I am just looking for a high quality tonearm to use with cartridges like the Denon, EMT and the likes. I have tried the vintage SME 3012 but it lacked resolution for my taste. My question is, should I look at vintage tonearms like the Fidelity Research FR-64S, EMT 997 etc or are there are modern tonearms that would do better justice to these cartridges ?
pani
hi Clio: are you using that set up with your what-must-be-killer Concert Fidelity restored Denon tt?
IMHO the Lustre along the Technics EPA-100MK2 are one of the best ever designed pivot tonearm and performs according.

Raul, how about the Technics EPA-100 (MK1) ?
Dear Ldvalve: Unfortunatelly exist dishonest sellers of that FR tonearm and is unfortunate for the buyers that paid very high prices : 3.5K to 6K big dollars for a tonearm that in reality honor no more than 800.00.

In the other side, I forgot the AT 1503 that I own and have mounted in my system. Very good performer and way better that the 66/64.
As you said the AT tonearm is an underrated one.

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.
Banquo, yes that would be the Denon DP-3000 as totally refurbished by Masa Tsuda at Concert Fidelity. It's an all Denon set up. As an alternative I use a Denon DA-401 with either Grace F9, B&O MMC-2, or Sumiko Talisman Alchemist III-S.
Dear Pani: The Epa-100 MK1 is very good too aand recpmendable. You can't go wrong with these Technics tonearms anmd can be sure you own a top performer designed for the cartridge needs.

Regards and enjoy the music,
R.