RB-250 tonearm installation Systemdek iix

I am replacing the Profile tonearm on a Systemdek iix with a Rega RB-250. The RB-250 came with RCA connectors, the arm I removed had RCA connectors and a ground wire. Since the RB-250 does not have the external ground wire that the Profile arm had I'm guessing it does not need it. I have googled what I thought I was looking for and did not find any help. The TT has a ground from the chassis/board/lower panel to a stud on the back that has the lead to hook to my pre-amp but the tonearm itself does not have a lead. Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.
botit
IIRC, the RB250 combines the arm ground wire to the left channel ground at the rubber block in the base of the arm.
Bdgregory: I made a few new arm boards and used the rega template to locate the mounting hole in one. Unfortunately when mounting the cartridge the white wire came loose which is actually a good thing because I'm sure it's condition would have caused problems. I now have a cardas kit on order ;-)
The JA Mitchell mod, the counterweight, for that arm, is the best. It puts that arm in another league. You definitely should try it.