What's the best buy for 2nd hand at 200 USD?

Hello there experienced hifi-dinosaurs. I am a student with limited funds and a love of vinyl, and I'm looking to replace my old sony turntable. In case it matters, I own a marantz receiver, i think it's a NR1403, and Boston BA25 bookshelf speakers. I want to try and make my collection of 70s records sound good without paying too much for a lack of knowledge. Any advice would be very much appreciated.
savoytruffle
Follow up to the PS4300 recommendation: It does not have the quartz locked speed.
Really nowhere to go...AT LP 120 with usb, software, decent cart, built in phono amp, etc....is 200 delivered with warranty...I wouldnt bother with buying a used table...unless local...
Yesterday I took a pre in for work at a major US audio designers place of business. One of the top of the line Salk speakers were playing, very natural sound, his source was vinyl, the TT a Sony PS-X5 .
thanks for all your advice, it was very useful. I ended up buying a Technics SL 1410 semi-automatic direct drive for 160 euros (212 USD) which appears to be in very good condition. Is this a good buy??? What do you guys think of this series of technics turntables?

@Dougdeacon, I was mistaken about the series nr of my marantz receiver, which does actually have a phono input.