What's the best buy for 2nd hand at 200 USD?

Hello there experienced hifi-dinosaurs. I am a student with limited funds and a love of vinyl, and I'm looking to replace my old sony turntable. In case it matters, I own a marantz receiver, i think it's a NR1403, and Boston BA25 bookshelf speakers. I want to try and make my collection of 70s records sound good without paying too much for a lack of knowledge. Any advice would be very much appreciated.
savoytruffle
If you can swing another $39, this table is really nice. I just setup one for a friend of mine. I was indeed impressed.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B002S1CJ2Q/ref=s9_simh_gw_p23_d0_i1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=1PY0NAQABFX21PWFDNCY&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=1389517282&pf_rd_i=507846

It is more or less a Technics SL1200 series table. I mounted an Ortofon "Red" cartridge on it. Wow!
Late 70's Sony direct drives are still decent values and under rated performers. Look for PS-X6, PS-X7, PS-X60, or PS-X70 or variants there of on the auction site.
Unfortunately, your NR1403 does not have phono inputs. That means you'll need a phono stage (or a different receiver) in addition to a turntable/tonearm/cartridge. Some entry level tables have a phono stage built in, which should help with the budget. I've no experience with those so can't recommend anything.

I owned Dual 1217 and 1229 turntables in my college days (back in the 17th C.) and concur with that recommendation, but they don't have phono stages. Unless you get lucky, a Dual may be a budget-buster unless you can find another $100 or two for a phono stage.
As several have said, the old Sony PS-X series punch WAY above their weight, the PS X-7 has a carbon fiber arm and will smoke any Dual ever made, most Thorens as well etc.
MofiMadness,
The AT turntable is nothing like a technics SL1200 except for outside looks. I strongly second the recommendation for the Sony PS-X___ series of turntables.