Marantz SA-14S1 or Vinvent CD-S7-DAC

If you had the chance to own either , which would you choose and why
grey9hound
Mrtennis, thats not a bad price at all!, likly a good player for someone that is using more tube componets than solid state componets, yep, the good ole balancing act to get a particular sound, in my case, I will use tube digital, untill of course I find a solid state player that sounds like the real musical event, soul!,I really have not been overly impressed with todays digital!, then when I do here something that catches my attention, they want enough money for that digital source to buy a house!, I am tring to build a state of the art system here, really beyond what I can afford seems like, oh no, I do not want to, just to get what works for me other than the vincent cd-s7 that may be temporary, It cost so much money, try over $60,000.00 so far, ouch!, at times I feel like this hobby is going to far!, ever get that feeling mrtennis?, cheers.
@ Mrtennis, Hi, I am currious to know what you have decided to use in your system for digital?
I have eliminated the Marantz. I have 100 hours left to break in the Vincent. so far it does not sound very tube like, with 400 hours. the teac is neutral and useful for reviewing.

I also have a ps audio perfect wave dac that is being repaired. when it has been repaired, I will compare the combo of ps audio perfect wave transport and dac to the tac.

there is a chance I may not purchase any of the cd players. I would like to get my hands on a luxman dn-10. I hear it is on the warm side of neutral.
Luxman,mmm, now you may be talking better high-end?, reread my previous post, follow what i have said, the vincent direct to amp with all else I said, the vincent is another animal!, cheers mrtennis, I enjoy talking to you!
hi audiolabyrinth:

the Luxman player sells for $1500 at music direct.

i will try your suggestion, naml connecting the vincent to the amp, within a few days.