Marantz SA-14S1 or Vinvent CD-S7-DAC

If you had the chance to own either , which would you choose and why
grey9hound
I have eliminated the Marantz. I have 100 hours left to break in the Vincent. so far it does not sound very tube like, with 400 hours. the teac is neutral and useful for reviewing.

I also have a ps audio perfect wave dac that is being repaired. when it has been repaired, I will compare the combo of ps audio perfect wave transport and dac to the tac.

there is a chance I may not purchase any of the cd players. I would like to get my hands on a luxman dn-10. I hear it is on the warm side of neutral.
Luxman,mmm, now you may be talking better high-end?, reread my previous post, follow what i have said, the vincent direct to amp with all else I said, the vincent is another animal!, cheers mrtennis, I enjoy talking to you!
hi audiolabyrinth:

the Luxman player sells for $1500 at music direct.

i will try your suggestion, naml connecting the vincent to the amp, within a few days.
I connected the Vincent, which now has about 500 hours directly to my vtl amps. it did not take very long for me to conclude, that my preamp added warmth and more extension in the bass.
Does the Vincent CDP have an active gain stage? If not, your results do not surprise me, I've always been left wanting more with passive attenuation.