Has Anyone Found Shunyata Cables Sounding Thin?

I have noticed this with the introduction of some of Shunyata's latest offerings into my system. They are great cables but they need help in my system. I run cables in series to solve the problem and the results are stunning -- while going against audio principles and accepted audio "wisdom".
sabai
Yes. The Shunyata Diamond back power cord I have is noticeably a bit thin in my system compared to other power cords I have. Which are DH labs Power Plus, Wireworld Sliver Eclipse's 5.2. But I have no idea why and I don't really care because my system sounds so unfairly good I am embarrassed. Well, so I guess I really do care. Anyway because my system sounds so good I go to bed every night worrying somebody may sneak in and steal it. Or just mug me for it. Who knows. But I have quit worrying about my cable being thin or overweight or ugly or anything else, as you can see other worries have replaced that worry. Got to go it sounds eerily quiet outside my place right now.
Thanks for your opinions. Come visit some time. Theories and opinions are be important but the ears always win out over here.
Thanks for the invite. If I'm in your area of the woods next time in Far East, I will contact you.

I forgot to mention that Ralph was the one who recommended the Paul Speltz auto-transformers. If you do a little Googling you will discover that many people have taken his recommendation and the results have been unanimous -- the same wonderful results that my ears have witnessed in my system.
Wow, Didn't realize Paul Speltz auto-transformers capabilities. So with my 88db 4ohm speakers and a 33'x25'x15' room, I can buy any amp regardless of size and power as long as I have a Paul Speltz auto-transformers? Thanks for the tip.
Charles1dad,

If you like cello you may also like Starker, du Pre and Fournier.
Q: "Psag when choosing equipment for your system how do you judge its worthiness for your home listening pleasure?"

A: I listen to it.