NY Audio Show September 26th to September 28th

Its in Brooklyn this year.
http://www.chestergroup.org/newyorkaudioshow/2014
The New York Audio Show is your only chance to hear the world's best and latest audio and high resolution technologies in one place. Compare hundreds of hi-fi, headphone and home entertainment brands before you buy. Sit down and listen to some of the world's best systems. Learn about the latest technology & how to stream music around your home, how to turn your computer into a high-end audio source, and more.

From the new high resolution technology and digital delivery to classic vinyl and glowing valves, it's all at the New York Audio Show, at the New York Marriott at the Brooklyn Bridge Hotel, from September 26th to September 28th 2014.
doug99
Thanks Chayro,
I understand the gearhead comment. I know he's demonstrated the Horning before and was curious if you heard them that's all.vI've heard his rooms on three occasions but always with the Cessaro horn models.
Charles,
Charles, Brett and I were hangin. As I mentioned above, I was blown away by Volti. I just kept going back to that room. They were being driven by a great sounding push-pull 300b amp. I also enjoyed the Audio Note room -That would be expected I :). I liked the MBL room very much!
Thanks Jet,
I'm glad you and Brett enjoyed yourselves. Was the amplifier driving the Volti the Border Patrol? I know that they've shown together successfully in the past.
Charles,
I should mention Vanatoo Powered mini speakers. I heard them and was immediately impressed with their musicality and the way these little speakers filled the room with warm music. Both of their demo units sold at the show and my violinist friend who was looking for mini's ordered a pair as well. They are doing something very right at around $500!
Charles, The Volti was being driven by a Raven Preamp and Raven 26 watt 300b push-pull. They were using Sophia Royal Princess tubes. I will not soon forget the sound, power and immediacy of that system. I have not heard orchestra music sound like that from an audio system before.