Nola Baby Grand Reference I

I would like to know if the Nola Baby Grand Reference 1 can be bi-amped. I would like to use solid state mono blocks for the bass and tube mono blocks for the top end. These amplifiers are identical in each case. Does anyone have the documentation for these speakers?

Thank you.
almandog
If there are indeed no connection designation markings or indicators on either the external crossovers or the speakers then you should definitely call Carl @ 631-738-2540.
It's good experience to play, but single amp is always better unless you're planning to use electronic x-over.
Tonal balance with passive is only achievable at very limited volume levels. Even if you 'dial' a proper volume level, you will still have a chance to loose tonal balance on sophisticated music that requires large dynamic headroom.
It's always better to get the best out of single amp rather than getting the worst out of biamp.
If you truly want to have best of both worlds, you should use tube preamp and SS amp.
Yes, I will be using Tube amps for top end and Solid State amps for the bottom end. I have an electronic crossover built into my Mcintosh MEN220 room correction unit. I did contact Nola, but he said if I bi-amp the speakers they would not sound "Coherent". What that means I dont know. I know what the word mean, but not in this context. Moreover, everyone hears differently, that's why I like to listen for myself and not just to reviewers.
I think that what Carl is saying is that the bass and the mid/treble drivers won't blend and sound as one unit. Every speaker designer who designs a multi-driver speaker system wants his or her speaker to sound as one voice across all the drivers when you listen, rather than hearing each driver separately. I think that Czarivey is essentially saying the same thing, and if you really want solid state bass his advice is good. I'd tend to say go with a top-tier tubed amp that can handle bass well (VAC or VTL, for example) along with the tubed preamp, as Nola voices their speakers using tubed amplifiers, but that's just my taste.
Thanks for your responses.
My problem was that I could not identify the terminals on the Baby Grand crossovers. Carl straighten that out for me and now I have the Baby Grand bi-amped. I am trying different amps to see what sound best to me.

Thanks again.

Problem solved!!!!!