Top brand speakers

Could someone with a vast experience with speakers/subwoofers say which ones are the top brands and worth the money.
freesoulbg
Your problem is that your still stuck in the 3rd Dimension Bo. It seems that others on this forum, such Onhwy61 and Metralla are light years ahead of you.

Hell, even I told you last year that that when I heard Wedding Bell Blues and Up, Up and Away that I truly heard the music of the 5th Dimension!

Did you listen to me then Bo? Have you ever heard the music of the 5th Dimension like I have? Probably not.
Metralla,
That was really hilarious. We all should be using more "I".

:-)))))
"People were a little affraid when I came into their room. Most people in audio are fat. But I am big with a atletic figure."

Achilles from the movie "Troy" would not be afraid of you.

:-)
Bo my wife asked what I wanted for my birthday. Because I already have 3D sound from my system I had asked her for a 3D television. I was very disappointed when I realized she purchased a 2D tv and called her a mongol. We are now splitting up . I thought you could truly appreciate that. Thanks.
"I've been involved in audio since the mid-1970s and I have evovled beyond 3D, past4D and I'm now experimenting with N-dimensional sound." - Onhwy61

How about that, Bo!