Best Speaker for classical music

I'm trying to find the best speaker between $25000 and $40000 for symphonic music. I listen to other things too but that's my reference.. Interested in Wilson, B & W, Rockport, Canton
keithjacksontucson
Big speaker systems usually have a couple of drivers and one tweeter, almost without exception (Magnapans and other planars are an exception...but still)...exactly like smaller systems, so the only qualitative difference is relative to listening space size and what it takes to get the mojo in that space. A smaller full range system will work in a smaller space, etc., or one simply asks the nurse to roll you closer...a large system in a small space sounds great from across the street.
I had a pair of Apogee Divas coupled with a pair of Vandy subs. That combo could do large scale classical! Something about dipole panels, they make it feel like you are sitting in front of a 50' wide stage filled with musicians, more so than any cone and dome has done for me.
If you could get a pair of those and rebuild them they would top most anything out there.
What about b&w 602 s3's? They shoot way above their price point!? They are so....(add superlatives here)
KLH Nine full-range electrostats! Still decades later a "Holy Grail" speaker system. Designed by Arthur Janzen and Roger West (Sound Lab). I have had a pair since 1991 in use! Too bad most audiophiles have never heard them!