Tannoy Kensington SE vs Magnepan 20.7

I know these are completely different speakers at a close price range. Which speaker would play better for all genre?
128x128s1nn3r
Tannoy sensitivity = 93dB while the Maggie = 86dB, so the Kensington is much more tube-friendly and will perform splendidly paired with, e.g., 300B SET amps on all kinds of music. I'm partial to the combination of big Tannoy DCs with SET amps -- the best of the best, IMHO.
2 great speakers and so different.

If you are a detail hound, if you love transparency and "float", if absolutely colorless presentation is important, and if you can live without dynamics and impact, the Maggies.

If you want more "substance" (not meaning bass, but meaning a SOLID performer compared to a bit more of a hologram that reminds you of music), if you want more impact and bass, the Tannoy. They image great, but not that "airy float" of stats and maggies. I don't happen to think that sounds just like reality, but many love the effect. Great products, great companies, so much more "real" than most high end boutique companies.
Aldavis: I have had Kensington GR for one month now, so they are still burning-in. Thus, I cannot say that much yet. Before these I had Kensington SE and with these I remember a very long burn-in period. An impression is that GR sounds better from the start with just small changes during burn-in. Another impression is that they have more bass and they seem a bit smoother in the midrange. The dynamic, engaging and organic/holistic style of presenting music seems to be as good as SE. Yet, these parameters may change for the better – I can come back to it later.
With the Maggies you need High power and once you do that they will perform at a fantastic level but the cost of amplification is something you really need to factor.
The K's work with much lower power/cost amplifiers . So as said above, depends on what you really want to go for. If you already have a great SS 150W + amplifier you may have to audition both with to to see what floats your boat and you may well prefer the maggies

I generally prefer Low power amps with High sensitivity speakers and hence have the Tannoys K's. I can easily go with the Maggies as well as far as sound goes but for the amplification. Maybe the third angle i would definitely consider is the ATC Actives as for an Amp+Speaker cost they are true value for money