Tannoy Kensington SE vs Magnepan 20.7

I know these are completely different speakers at a close price range. Which speaker would play better for all genre?
128x128s1nn3r
Aldavis: I have had Kensington GR for one month now, so they are still burning-in. Thus, I cannot say that much yet. Before these I had Kensington SE and with these I remember a very long burn-in period. An impression is that GR sounds better from the start with just small changes during burn-in. Another impression is that they have more bass and they seem a bit smoother in the midrange. The dynamic, engaging and organic/holistic style of presenting music seems to be as good as SE. Yet, these parameters may change for the better – I can come back to it later.
With the Maggies you need High power and once you do that they will perform at a fantastic level but the cost of amplification is something you really need to factor.
The K's work with much lower power/cost amplifiers . So as said above, depends on what you really want to go for. If you already have a great SS 150W + amplifier you may have to audition both with to to see what floats your boat and you may well prefer the maggies

I generally prefer Low power amps with High sensitivity speakers and hence have the Tannoys K's. I can easily go with the Maggies as well as far as sound goes but for the amplification. Maybe the third angle i would definitely consider is the ATC Actives as for an Amp+Speaker cost they are true value for money