Fun, small footprint, floor standers

Anyone have any suggestions for a "fun" to listen to, small foorprint (think PSB Alpha, or Monitor Audio RS6), floorstander?
mjmch2003
I guess "fun" can mean different things to different people. But I'll second the Silverline Preludes.
I'm not sure what the "fun" part means exactly, but, ProAc has some great small speakers. Depends on budget. At a lower price point, PSB would be my first thought too. That's based on what I've heard only. I'm sure there are many more.
I keep looking for speakers to replace my Preludes (for no reason, and much more money), and I can't do it. Although opinions vary, I think putting great gear in front of these can, and does for me anyway, work very well. I have these on little butcher blocks and Vibrapods (seriously...Vibrapods...) which raises them up maybe 4 inches, and I use an old REL Q150e and a tube amp with them. Absolutely great sounding combination in my room anyway, and I like tweeters with little screens on them for finger poke protection. Something about the small baffle mini monitor presentation of these maybe has something to do with their astounding imaging, but they kick ass....also Alan Yun personally told me to single wire these for "proper coherence" (his words). He was right of course.