Anyone hear or own Volti Audio Vittora speakers?

I love horns and am very intrigued by the review by Art Dudley in Stereophile. Would like to get up to Maine and listen.
hiendmuse
I also heard them at CAF and was a little underwhelmed. I thought they were too far apart and sounded like two distinct sources. The lack of any deep bass was also a little disconcerting. I would love to hear them in my own room since the rooms there were less than great. That said, I'd take whatever anyone has to say, including me, with a grain of salt. The cabinets were absolutely stunning though. Hell, I'd be tempted to buy a pair for that reason alone.
I agree with what Audiodude1aol stated above. I heard them Sunday at CAF and imaging was pretty mediocre in that there was a center image and then everything else was glued to each speaker. They could've improved things by bringing the speakers in a bit to create a realistic sound stage. Tonally though, I liked what I heard but I'm pretty forgiving of systems having no real low bass.
Volti will be showing at the Rocky Mountain Audio Fest, assuming central Colorado hasn't washed away by then. Room 1102.