Parasound A21 vs Bryston 4bsst 2

I'm looking for any information regarding the Parasound A21 vs the Bryston 4bsst 2. The amp will be used to drive a pair of Aerial 7Ts. It's not about what's better, but what one represents the better value, considering the cost difference. In other words, for those who say get the Bryston, is it twice as good as the Parasound? My room is 20' x 26', I listen to contemporary Jazz, and my priorities are soundstaging, imaging(front to back placement), and as close to neutral as possible without brightness. Thanks in advanced for your opinions.
ricred1
The Peachtree Grand Integrated is scheduled for delivery on 10/22/14. I will post my impressions after a couple of days.
I was wondering the same thing, But was considering a XA30.5 or a 150 Pass Labs vs Bryston 4BSST2. Is there any sonic differences, All I know there is a huge differences in price even in the used market.
I received the Peachtree Grand and preferred the 220se. To my ears the 220se is more musical. I decided to sell my 220se, return the Grand and purchase a Parasound A21, P5, and Wireworld Silver Eclipse 7 inter-connect cable. I should have everything by 10/30/2014. I had a Parasound A21 before in a different set-up, so I know it does very little wrong...I was just curious about the comparison to the Bryston 4bsst 2.
Interesting, I've always been curious about Peachtree. Yeah, the A21 is kind of a giant killer and i've read many good things about it being pared with the P5. I've got the P7 myself, you just can't go wrong with Parasound for the money.