Best Amp for $300 to Power Paradigm Monitor 9s

I'm looking for a 2-channel amplifier to power my Paradigm Monitor 9 (series 7) speakers. I want something simple, with few bells and whistles, but excellent sound. I've read that the Paradigms are bright and so a warm amp would be the way to, and have heard that Marantz pairs well, but am open to any quality option.

My budget is about 300 dollars, and I'd like something in the 100 WPC range, so I will likely buy second hand vintage.
commodus1
I had a Carver m4.0t 360w/ch into 8ohm for many years. Sold it used for just over $300. Very nice amp with tube amp like transfer function. I think this was the CJ emulator model, don't recall exactly. WOrked quite well with Magnepans I used with it and most easier load speakers that a tube amp would do well with.

The Maggies were quite inefficient though and benefited from all 360 watts.
crown xls series when used at home application fan hardly ever engage and even if it does than at very low speed. it runs faster if the power needed larger or if it runs on high power long time.
Czarivey

You are right. Just disconnect the silly thing. The amp is not in a cab or rack and will breath just fine.

That Muse is a fine alternative for sure.
May try to nego for lower price here on 'gon listed Muse Model 100 or perhaps free shipping .
I liked Muse Model 3 preamp, but never tried amp.
I recommended the Sumo, still do, but the Muse is a great amp at that price.