Krell New Pre-amps?

Hi, has any one auditioned or own any of the new Krell pre-amps?, if so, How does the best from krell stack up against The krell KRC-HR and KCT, and anything else Krell has ever made for pre-amps?, also, what is the favorite Krell pre-amp of all time?, Thankyou to all, I thought this may be an interesting subject for everyone to chime in on, cheers.
128x128audiolabyrinth
I am sorry matjet, days later with all that i have going on, I realized I made a mistake here, My last post was about Ray mulchler the service manager there at krell, Not patrick, it's ray that is the musician with all the guitars that gave me his opinion on the krell pre-amps, opps!
Aaudiolabyrinth:
"I believe you can get far more performance out of what you have with better cables, if you have questions on what I am getting at, just ask, I am not a dealer, nor do I work for any audio company, my interconnect is balanced,"

O.K. my friend, please make your cable recommendations (including interconnects, speaker cable, power cords). My speakers are B&W 802D (front R/L), B&W HTM2D (center), B&W Nautilus 805 SCM-1 (surround R/L). Two Paradigm Signature Sub 25's. The subs are used only for home theater (t.v./movies), not music. I only use front R/L speakers for music. All amps have their own 20 amp dedicated line with hospital grade outlets. You know the electronics.
Thanks.
Hi Matjet, What is you Budget?, You can go statement cables, Then above the middle of the range of the line up, or budget cables that with your esoteric system that would not be a good choice since your system is revolutionary!, do you think it is best to E-mail all this?, I am not a dealer, nor do I work for any audio company, I am just a musician that loves music and the means to hear it in my home, cheers.
Post removed 
come on John!, You like Tara labs yourself,, Matjet has an incredible system and needs one of the top three models from Tara labs to be startled in a way he has never heard his system, I use krell as he does, Tara labs has Awsome synergy with krell, Esoteric, anything that is world class such as matjet's equipment!