Where for a tube-newb to start?

I have inherited my first tube amp, an Eastern Electronics M520. There is a description of the system at eeaudio.com, but the component "names" (12AU7, GZ34/5AR4, EL34) mean nothing to me (yet). Can anyone point me to a good article on tube amps and tube reviews?

Thanks!
tandcdiver
Here is a resource that, if you really want to understand what you are getting into, you should find helpful: (http://www.buildtubeamps.com/tubeampbooks.html)
It's too bad Glass Audio is no longer in print. I loved that magazine. Anyway; it's been incorporated into another, that can be found here, along with a some other resources: (http://www.nutshellhifi.com/Linkstxt.html)
If your question is what is the characteristic sound of particular brand/year tubes in each of these tube categories, there's lot's of anecotal info on the web if you simply run a search using the tube type. I have 'rolled' various tubes in different equipment over the years, and it is an enjoyable aspect of the hobby that can make a noticeable difference in sound.
Recognize that for any given tube, it may yield different results depending on how it is used in the circuit; thus, one person may 'like' a particular tube in a piece of gear that, to you, in your gear, may sound too euphonic.
Also worth noting that unless you are really knowledgeable, there is much confusing info about the old tubes- apparently, different companies shared manufacturing facilties, so a tube legitimately branded under a well-known name and place of origin may have actually been made for them by another company in another country. It is worth dealing with a legitimate supplier- there are several- if you are going to delve into 'new old stock' since the price of some old, highly sought after tubes is considerable and the potential for fakery is there.
Read the descriptions of stuff that "thetubestore.com" sells. It's laid out reasonably (unlike a lot of other dealers) and clearly. Good stuff, and a nice company to buy from.
Quick, give it away to Goodwill. Otherwise you will acquire an 'addiction', which of course will leave you broke and deeply depressed. Their is no known cure, other then to go 'cold turkey' and give it away, and do it now. Sadly, others have not followed my advice and now they are looking for 12 step programs, but beware, those programs often meet in bricks and mortar audio stores and you hear all kinds of 'sweet' sounds that never cure you.