New Yamaha a-s3000 and a-s2100 integrated amps ??

Has anyone listen to these new integrated amps?

They seem to be no love for the latest Yamaha gear here...
hifisoundguy
For anyone that has a a-s2000 and wants to try out my QuickSilver Gold tweak, you have to be VERY CAREFUL when your pulling these connectors off with needle nose pliers because you can bind these medal pins VERY VERY EASY !!...

I bind two pins myself on my pre-amp circuit board so be VERY VERY CAREFUL when doing this tweak !!.....

It takes about 17 days for this stuff to break-in GOOD and sound its best.

My Yamaha a-s2000 now sounds like... I got it CRYO TREATED !!..
My A-S2000 began sounding better than any amp ever made in the future as soon as I aimed it north and put Bolivian coffee grounds on the shelf under it. Uncanny!!!
I tried Colombian and Ethiopian grounds without an overwhelming improvement. What is it about the Bolivian? Has anyone else tried this?
"as soon as I aimed it north and put Bolivian coffee grounds on the shelf under it."

@Macrojack. Now I know you're exaggerating. Everyone knows that it takes at least 1000 hours burn in for the amp to electromagnetically align with the Earth's poles and for the coffee beans to caffeinate the EMI & RFI signals.
These medal connection pins in our gear vibrate a lot and this degrades the sound a little bit!..

Putting QuickSilver Gold contact enhancer on the tips of these medal pins helps dampen these vibrations and in return the sound is cleaner and the artist sounds like they are more...in the room with you!

My Yamaha a-s2000 sounds much better now...it might give the new Yamaha a-s2100 a good run for the money!!
Unfortunately I'm not a diy type audiophile except very basic things like cleaning contacts and changing tubes. Mucking around on the inside of a brand new unit with even small quantities of contact enhancer is in my opinion a good way to void a warranty, and with one mistake, destroy the functionality of your unit. Love to hear what you're talking about Hifisoundguy, but I'm not convinced it's worth the risk. Contact enhancers like Quicksilver can and will degrade/deteriorate.

Take a look at the thread:
http://forum.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/fr.pl?fcabl&1293134213&openfrom&1&4#1

I used to use Quicksilver Gold and Walker Extreme SST years ago, and I eventually gave up using contact enhancers even in very small quantities. I only use Kontac contact cleaner these days.