New Yamaha a-s3000 and a-s2100 integrated amps ??

Has anyone listen to these new integrated amps?

They seem to be no love for the latest Yamaha gear here...
hifisoundguy

Showing 7 responses by hifisoundguy

For anyone that has a a-s2000 and wants to try out my QuickSilver Gold tweak, you have to be VERY CAREFUL when your pulling these connectors off with needle nose pliers because you can bind these medal pins VERY VERY EASY !!...

I bind two pins myself on my pre-amp circuit board so be VERY VERY CAREFUL when doing this tweak !!.....

It takes about 17 days for this stuff to break-in GOOD and sound its best.

My Yamaha a-s2000 now sounds like... I got it CRYO TREATED !!..
Foster_9, I also have a a-s2000 and its good but its much better after you coat all the connection wires inside your a-s2000 with QuickSilver Gold contact enhancer.

Unhook all the connectors wires going to your Transformer and amp and pre-amp and coat the tips of the connector pins using a toothpick.

I was thinking about getting a a-s2100 before I tried this tweak to my a-s2000 but now I'm just loving how my a-s2000 is sounding and I think I will just keep my a-s2000 until the a-s2100 go on closeout in 5 or 6 years.
These medal connection pins in our gear vibrate a lot and this degrades the sound a little bit!..

Putting QuickSilver Gold contact enhancer on the tips of these medal pins helps dampen these vibrations and in return the sound is cleaner and the artist sounds like they are more...in the room with you!

My Yamaha a-s2000 sounds much better now...it might give the new Yamaha a-s2100 a good run for the money!!
Foster_9

I will find out in a year or two if I have any problems like this with my a-s2000 then.

It's really not hard at all doing this tweak, you just have to be very careful when removing these connectors.

The hardest part is unhooking the back.. top preamp circuit board connectors and then take that circuit board off to get to the other preamp circuit board connectors but its not that hard to do.
Foster_9 I forgot to put some QuickSilver GOLD on five long connectors behind the front face plate...the front preamp circuit board.

All I can say now is WOW...WOW!! This stuff is AMAZING !..
It was like blankets were took off my speakers!

One thing this tweak has showed me is that they are SOME SIGNAL LOSS THROUGH THESE CONNECTORS !!..

Without this stuff on the connectors some of the sound is pushed more back in the background...like the stereo imaging!..

With this stuff on the connectors all the sound is more upfront on the stage making the music...much more enjoyable to listen to!..

I know I have a long ways to go before this stuff breaks-in good but I like what I'm hearing so far!..
Foster_9 If your going to try this tweak on your a-s2000 amp.... ONLY UNHOOK THE CONNECTORS THAT ARE.. "WHITE" IN COLOR, the DARKER colored connectors have ALREADY BEEN "SOLDERED" TO THE "CIRCUIT BOARD" !! ..SO DON'T TRY TO TAKE THE DARKER COLORED CONNECTORS "OFF"!!...

{"MORE PEOPLE OUT THERE SHOULD KNOW ABOUT THIS.. >"VERY IMPORTANT TWEAK"<.. TO GET THE "BEST SOUND" OUT OF OUR GEAR"}

Wadia150, please! make fun of this tweak and enjoy yourself! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!

BUT it's not going to be so funny when a High End User here tries this tweak on some mid-fi gear and finds out how GOOD this tweak really is!! He going to say...I spent "A LOT OF MONEY" on my High End gear to get "great sound" and now somebody's found a way to make mid-fi "solid state gear" sound great TOO!!>>>like my High End gear<<<.. FOR ONLY $$$$$$125!! MAD MAD MAD MAD MAD!!!!! MAD....

This would start a WAR here that would last for many years!! PLEASE!!!.. DON'T TRY IT!!!.. It's BEST to keep this TWEAK a SECRET FOREVER !!!!... We are enjoying it and that's all that matters !!.. THANK YOU !...