Does anyone love the First Watt SIT2

Or SIT1?

I had mine for a couple months and i'm amazed by it. It seems like there was some talk online when it first came out but not so much now. I'm using mine with a Shindo Aurieges, and a Lampizator dac. I've tried a few different preamps, including a DHT suggested in the 6 moons review. But most impressed pairing it with the Shindo. Does anyone else have any love for it?
128x128guf
Nelson Pass seems very passionate about ultra simple and pure circuits. It
isn't surprising that you'd find it more dimensional(less flat) and better than

his highly respected Xa.30 amplifier (with the appropriate speaker match
for the SIT). If I were to ever go to a transistor amplifier the SIT or Valvet
would be my direction. There was a long and very interesting thread
regarding the First Watt SIT amplifiers last yesr on this site. Guf you have a
very nice system.
Charles,
Have not heard the SIT, but I have his M2, a zero-feedback, Class A 25 watt beauty. It is the smoothest and least fatiguing amp I have ever had (tube or SS), and needless to say, I am Nelson Pass's newest devotee. The man knows good sound.
Guf,
Would love to know if you own the SIT-1 or SIT-2. Also, which DHT preamps did you try with them?
I am thinking of getting his latest F6 (upgrade from F5) which is a 30 watt pure class A amp based on Jfet output devices. Srajan of 6moons told me that it is very close to his SIT1 and considering that the F6 goes to 50 watts at 4 ohm, all of them in pure class A and from a fast and simple circuit, I getting goosebumps already.
Is there a significant advantage to having two SIT1 monoblocks instead of a SIT2?

Is the key difference that the SIT1 has a control for optimizing the load line setting of the SIT device? And how big an advantage is this?