Amp recommendation for B&W 801 Matrix SII speakers

I recently acquired a set of B&W 801 Matrix SII speakers. I am looking to acquire both an amp and a preamp to match up with the B&Ws. These speakers are very inefficient so I need something with lots of power. I am guessing 350 watts at least. I have really got power amp on my mind first with a budget of $5000-$10000 or thereabouts. I want something new or no more than a couple of years old.

I currently have a MAC pre C2300, MC275 amp and Klipschorn speakers. This is a system that I really like but I am thinking with the B&Ws I probably will want to go SS state on the power amp. The MC275 is not a good match for the B&Ws. Needing a lot of watts probably takes me out of tube territory. I am not an audiophile so i really don't know what all is out there.

Some amps that interest me are:

Pass Labs X350.8 $13500
Pass Labs X250.8 $9600
Mcintosh MC452 $7500

Thanks for the help....
wemfan
The highs are bright/harsh on the B&W. I would look at something from Rowland. Model's 10, 12, and 112 would be a good match.
You may want ti add Classe and VTL amps to your list. I've used both with my B&W 801 S-3's. I spent 6 months listening to Classe CAM 350 and VTL 300 amps. Each amp never lacked the power to drive my 801's. Both are quality product from well respected companies.
You dont need 350 watts for B&W 801 series II speakers. The best I have ever heard them was with Mark Levinson Model 20 class A monos. If you go this route be sure to mate with Levinson preamp.
Effischer, I am really surprised that you liked the MC302 better than the 452. I thought the 302 was Mac's entry level amp and not quite up to the quality of the rest of the line of current Mac amps.

i have heard some about Rowland amps. I will check them out.
MC302 is a newer design than the 452. They changed something and it definitely improved the sound, IMO. That's the fun of the hobby - finding the pleasant surprise!