Best Integrated amp for my ProAc

Could you let me know that a Best Integrated amp for my ProAc Tablette Anniversary, please.

source: Vinyl, LINN DS
Speaker:ProAc Tablette Anniversary
PreAmp:Rega Phono, LINN WAKONDA
PwrAmp:LINN LK140
TT:Rega RP6
kazuhito
Thanks Schipo and ALL,

Dear Schipo,
I'm sorry that I cannot understand your comment so I'm Jap, my english is poor. Could you explain your opinion again.

Dear Notec,
I have Experience that Leben CS600 with ProAc. I felt it was very bud combination. current my old LINN is better that Leben, Thanks!
Kazuhito, have you ever heard them with Onyx integrates (the original ones from the original designer)? Magic. I hate selling the two I have left, but I need to pay for new Vandy's I'm getting. They are inexpensive and I have A/B'd them vs the Naim and everyone in the room chose the Onyx. I was surprised, but that's how it played out. Sugden is a good choice. I like the Brio too, but feel that the Rogue stuff (new ones) sound better as they have that mid magic that the Proacs kind of need, as do most any British speakers.
Dear Ctsooner,

How about your ProAcs? My ProAcs, I love them...
BTW, I never heard Onyx integrates...
The Proac Tablettes are truly great sounding speakers for the price/size. My local dealer has hooked them up to some silly expensive electronics for shootouts, and with each incremental improvement of components, such as a better DAC, the difference can clearly be heard. This attests to the ability of the speaker.

I have heard them sound particularly nice with the tube integrted amps from the Italian firm Synthesis. I have not heard them with other reasonably priced gear, but, I bet they would sound decent with a wide range of gear. They seem to be quite tube friendly even though they are not very high in efficiency.