What about the Belles SA-100?

This is what I read on a UK website on the Belles SA-100 amplifier:
'SA-100 represents one of the most musical and involving amplifiers available on the market today at virtually any cost. The musical cohesion and captivation this amplifier generates is quite astonishing whilst giving you all the detail and nuances that complete the music.'
It also says somewhere it was inspired by the DarTZeel NHB-108 power amplifier.

I must admit this amp is pretty good, and so I am wondering why, in contrast to the SA-30 or 350A, there aren't any user reviews of this amplifier available. Are there any users of the SA-100 on this forum?
noortje
I have had a 150A Hot Rod that I use in my BR system for years, and I bought it used. Very musical, plenty of grunt, a steal for the money even new. Assume Ref series even better.

Neal
Yes. The Ref v2 is a total diff animal though still has the signature sound of the HotRod.
I was very skeptical before the upgrade. Wondered how much more the Ref v2 could be better than the , already good, HotRod or could it just be the name changed for marketing. But Belles proved me wrong; it's an awesome amp and a very BIG step up from Hotrod.
Your dealer is right, the upper models will leave you speechless. I have a Belles SA-100 which is in a different class. I am serious. That is also why I was wondering in the first place that this amp is not more popular among audiophiles. Anyone in need of a serious upgrade should audition this one.
I own the Belles SA-30, for a few months now, and I don't see many user reviews of this sister-model to the SA-100 either, although a few magazines have reviewed it very favorably. It truly is a phenomenally good poweramp, and one I don't see taking second seat to most any poweramp, price disregarded, with the only limiting aspect (on paper) being the stated (pure Class A) 30 watt output power. However, and take my word on this: there's absolutely no indication there's only 30 watts under the hood on the SA-30; it simply sounds unrestricted and wonderfully natural. I guess it goes to show how far 30 good watts can bring you, although with todays most inefficient speakers some might want for more power. In light of all this it may not be a cheap poweramp, but it's a relative bargain nonetheless.

Needless to say I'm also confounded by the lack of awareness on these Statement Series poweramps. Perhaps a parallel can be drawn to politics here: the more money spent on marketing/campaigning...
I guess you are right that marketing may play a role here; unknown, unloved. When I was looking for a new amp my dealer suggested to audition the Belles SA-30, even while my speakers have a difficult load. I decided for the SA-100 as that was the one available for a demo while I was visiting him. I instantly loved it, though it took quite a while to run in the amp. And I still have the feeling that it is getting better every day. So similar to your experiences with the SA-30, this is phenomenally good amplifier, second to none. It is a true gem.
Not sure about the politics, but perhaps these amps are too cheap...?