Class D and Power Cables

I just put a new pair of W4S Class D monoblocks in my system. So far, I'm very pleased with the result. Now that I know I'm going to listen to them for awhile, I'm starting to consider power cords. But, I started thinking. Does a power cord actually make a difference with these new digital Class D amps? Before I run out and spend a few hunderd on power cables, I was hopoing some of you fellow Agoners could give me some input/experiences. Thanks in advnace.
teletrout
Absolutely, they all sound different... some are brighter, some are darker, some have more bass and/or a better midrange. So the "perfect cord" for one system/amplifier might not be a good match for another. That's what makes it tricky.

If you like a warm sweet sound with good bass the Mojo Audio Enigma series cords worked well for me when I owned the W4S STI-500 amp. Happy Hunting.
Why not try Wyred's own Ultra Power Cable? A 1 meter cord is 119.00 and a 1.5 meter cord is only 139.00. Plus, it's the cord that Wyred recommends for it's products. You really have nothing to lose as you can always sell it here for almost what you paid for it.