Wyetech Labs Ruby Std preamp - any views?

My curiosity has been piqued by this tube preamp, designed with an original circuit layout. Does anyone have any opinions?
spiritofmusic
Hovland is very mechanical sounding ,compared to the mbl, or wyetech ruby , these 2 preamps are very very liquid ,transparent with enormous soundstage, I had the hovland 200 for 6 months but could only listen to it for 1/2 at a time then fatigue sat I'n ,the ruby and mbl only want you to rediscover more vinyl or cd's
If you think the ruby preamp is impressive,

Wait till hp does review, or go on line for a look at the new ruby 300B 36 watts rms

Or

Wyetech ruby 211 They both look the same ,36 watts rms

The 300b outstanding. Midrange ,the 211 very very fast with punch gosebumps I own the 211 ,friend bought 300b for his sonus faber amati futura
Hi Pav. I'm surprised you felt the Hovland was prone to fatigue. It has shortcomings, but I wouldn't have accused it of that (neither did any reviews. YMMV, I guess), over the 7-8 years I've owned it.
I guess the Ruby would be an improvement if it's not guilty of this.
No problem, Peter.

BTW, before I bought the Opal, I had a Hovland HP100. It was my first tube product, and was gorgeous to look at and sounded great, albeit a bit light in the bass.

Neal