Wyetech Labs Ruby Std preamp - any views?

My curiosity has been piqued by this tube preamp, designed with an original circuit layout. Does anyone have any opinions?
spiritofmusic
Yes, that's where I became aware of it. Just interested in actual user comments. Currently running a 2006 vintage Hovland HP200 pre with NOS Telefunken tubes that I love, but my curiosity is a little piqued by this component, and the price is in the right ball park. The company seem to be v. proud of a proprietary circuit design they claim makes the Ruby Std the fastest tube preamp on the market
Very dynamic, utterly transparent and musical, I find no fault with it. Pairs well with my Sapphire mono blocks Roger also designed... but I believe a mate with his new Ruby monos will compete with anything out there.
Thanx F1a. I've just stepped up to SET monoblocks (Audion Black Shadows) that I'm really happy with. These are coming off my current pre, tube Hovland Hp-200 w. NOS 50's Telefunken valves.
I'd say my current sound is pretty transparent and dynamic, but a change of preamp might be interesting, hence the enquiry.
Do you know much about this proprietary circuit that Roger says makes the Ruby Std the fastest tube preamp out there? Can you describe in a little more detail it's flavour, maybe wrt certain albums/tracks?
Thanx in advance.
Know nothing of the circuit sorry, but Roger has an exceedingly keen ear for great tone... all his products make music.

The Ruby pre's most obvious trait is its explosive dynamics. Far more powerful than my Supratek Cabernet Dual with separate tube-regulated power supply, which is no slouch. Odd that, given the Ruby's lack of separate PS...

The tone is extremely detailed and transparent, bass is well resolved, treble is airy and silky. If I could detract at all, it might be that the tone errs slightly to the warm (musical) side of neutral, which I prefer anyway.