MF M1Clic - Adding Velodyne sub

Hi all,

Hope you are well. I am not an audiophile but an audio enthusiast. Would appreciate your guidance on a query below. To date I have assembled a system based on my ears (listening taste) but going forward need help on the technical side. I was considering adding the the Velodyne digital drive plus 10 inch powered sub to my existing audio set up. Please could you help me on how should i set this up. My current set up is as follows -
-Dynaudio Excite x36 (2 passive tower speakers) (http://dedicatedaudio.com/inc/sdetail/4705/21139),
-Musical Fidelity M1 Clic as preamp and source (http://www.musicalfidelity.com/m1clic/)
-Musical Fidelity M1 Pwr (powered amp in mono mode for driving speakers - bridged speakers) (http://www.musicalfidelity.com/m1pwr/)
-Atlas and wireworld power cables & accessories

As you can see from the above, i am trying to add a sub to a setup that is predominantly set up for stereo system (2.0). The amplifier and the preamp do not have dedicated line outs for a sub. I need to be creative here and get the best of the system. Please could you answer my queries below.
a) Please note i have chosen the sub based on my room dimensions and reviews, if you think i should add a different model please let me know
b) Is the setup optimal given the music equipment; i.e. do i need to add receiver or speaker splitter box
c) The sub has several inputs/outputs, please could you help me assist on the best way to leverage the sub capabilities
----Should i chain sub and speakers
----I was hoping to use RCA splitters at the M1 clic (preamp)
d) Could i add the Wii connect system to get some flexibility
e) Given my speakers what levels should i set up my crossover and volume
f) Any other consideration that I need to understand

Thanks a lot in advance. Please drop some web links to the items / connectors / splitter boxes that I may need to buy off amazon or your vendor references.
ameetsonde
A good sub can charge the air in a room and make your mains seem to be working better even when listening to mandolins. A bass guitar has a low E of about 41hz and an experienced listener with good speakers can easily tell if it's an upright or a Fender...easily...take that, Dr. Toole! Carpet or rugs and all your crap and furniture will work wonders to tame a room and that, speaker placement, and keeping a sub level in control are all you might need for non lumpy sound. If that doesn't work you can nail mattresses to the walls, or give up and buy a Digital Nanny.
Also...lets face it....subs are complicated...they take tweaking/tinkering...and in the hands of the inexperienced...can cause more harm than good...just my .02...
I like the roomacoustic sytem of Velodyne a lot. I think they are great for surround as well. But in speed and in what I call stealth integration there are better ones. For stereo use timin is a very important matter.
All,

Thanks for all your input. You are all very kind. Apologies i was away on travel and am looking at all the msgs. Let me start by giving you a basic setup on the listening room and answer Bob's question.

-The room is shaped like a square with a triangle on top. i.e. total of 5 walls with one side open; something like the figure below

^
I I

The measurements of the walls are as follows (in feet, H x W)

1. Wall behind the couch (10.4 x 8.6)
2. Wall behind the TV and wodden cabinet (10.4 x 11.0), depth of the wodden cupboard cabinet (2.5)
3. Wall next to the wodden cabinet with large windows (10.4 x 9.0)
4. Wall next with 1 window next to couch wall (10.4 x 9.4)
5. Distance between speakers and couch - (7.10); distance between the speakers (6.7)
6. The open side wall is has space of around 4 ft

For all the help; i owe you guys a round of drinks when you are in Sing next. Please look me up, if are in this part of the world. Thnx

Ameet