Dynakit 70 Stereo Question

I recently bought a house and found two Dynakit 70 Stereo amps? in the attic. I don't know what I've got and am looking for guidance and some education. I can see tubes through the cover and thought there might be some interest from collectors.
DenverMax
denvermax
If the tubes are original and test good they may be worth more than the actual amps.
Denvermax, Maybe it was meant to be for you to have these.
There are a few very respected qualified technicians that specialize in these and can bring these up to better than new performance. A great sounding system can reasonably be built around these if you are adventurous and patient.
Contact Jim McShane about his Mods for this model.
As Jakegt3 points out, they are not worth that much as is.
On the other hand... your new system may become the most important thing in your life and your sole reason for living like SOME of the people around here... HA
DONT PLUG THEM IN! They need some care before powering up on a Variac. With that said, look around for Dynaco ST-70 to get an idea. These are great amps but most likely will need restored. You could get anywhere from $200 to $700 each depending on condition.
As Jjrenman said, the tubes could be worth a bundle. If you take these in for service, don't let them keep the tubes if they tell you they are no good...
The amps with cloth-covered wire on the transformers go for more. Otherwise the chassis must not be rusted.

These amps have plenty of bandwidth and fixed up properly will give any Mac or tube Marantz a run for its money. The output transformers in the ST-70 work very well.

The amps can be monostrapped, doubling the output power. Instructions on how to do so are in the ST-70 manual.