Help on power conditioner upgrade

Currently using PS Audio 300 with m/w. Equipment consists of Sony 333ES, Perp Tech P1 & P3, Bel Canto Pre-1, Bel Canto 200.2, and Legacy Sig III speakers. Everything except the amp is plugged into the 300. Looking at the following. All are priced around $1600 for used or demo. Auditioning is not an option.

Shunyata Hydra, Equi=Tech 1.5 or 2.0, Exact Power 2000, PS Audio 1200.

Not displeased with the 300 but I regard it as an entry level piece and I would like to plug in my amp and maybe even a second 200.2 down the road. Thanks.
kira
Kira the Hydra is extraordinary and very analogue sounding.
Another excellent conditioner new on the market is the Audio Magic Stealth. Current review www.enjoythemusic.com
Hope this helps. Also www.soundstage.com for review on the Hydra.
The Equi=tech would carry everything but you would want a Q version. I have an R version but I think it is a little slow supplying curent during peaks to my amp so I have everything in my A/V system plugged into it except the amp. The Q version is supposed to address this shortcoming. Larry W
Upon further reflection you might want to stick with what you have. You are getting regenerated & balanced power.I have yet to install anything before my amp that I was happy with. The best bang for buck would be to have a dedicated 20amp circut installed. Use 10 guage wire & a hospital grade outlet. If you don't have one already get a good powercord for your amp.P.S. Audio lab cables are very reasonble & bring out the best in most amps but there is also a host of alternatives.doing all the above will cost you less than half of what you are considering & you amp will show you it's appreciation. Larry