Do you indulge when listening to your rig?

I was curious how many audiophiles have a glass of wine or beer when listening to their system. I myself on occasions have done this with excellent results, although it's not a habit. If you were going to have a serious listening session would you, or would not have a drink. Thanks for viewing this thread!
phd
Alcohol relaxes me, but music relaxes me even deeper. Why waste a good music session with alcohol.

Bob
Listening to my hifi is in itself pretty much the most self indulgent thing I do (the motorcycle is similar). It is NOT a social device unless you have audio geek friends who will sit quietly listening, and that's just awkward and has them all wrestling for the "sweet spot" leading to fist fights and carpet stains. I have a drinking problem in that I have trouble deciding what to drink...this is true...I need to join a drinking club or something (mentioned this to my doctor and he was not amused). I worked in bars far too long and enjoy (or am bored with) so many different items I get stuck...a current fave is a Bloody Maria using 100% agave tequila infused with habanero peppers. Good whisky, craft beers...blah blah. Note to Elizabeth: eating pot gets the mojo to your brain in an entirely different way than smoking...I can't remember the exact science but it amplifies the THC dramatically, although it's still non toxic by definition unlike nearly anything else you can imbibe.