Hegel h200 low level listening

I'm curious to know what h200 owners think of their low level listening and detail. I'm close to pulling the trigger and unfortunately I didn't do a lot of low level listening when I auditioned the amp. I have no option to listen to it again locally.

I've spent the past year listening to integrated amps and darned if I can't find one that I like nearly as much as this ugly beast. Not even close, right up to the Ayre AX5. I'm so tired of listening to absolutely beautifully built amplifiers while thinking about my two hours with the Hegel H200. Please don't mention the H300 because I can't afford it.

I would greatly appreciate any information you can pass along.
donjr
"Its my experience that some speakers have a problem maintaining their full range (ness) at low volume and not the electronics."

That actually hadn't dawned on me but seems like it could make sense to me.

I also agree on the line level outputs but that's something I can live without. I'm really surprised Pass omit them.
Check out Fletcher-Munson curves on the web. If you plan on listening at low levels most of the time then it makes sense to buy speakers that have a boosted bass and treble. This will make them sound better at low levels but not at realistic SPL's. I listen at realistic SPL's most the time so I need speakers that sound good at those levels.

The one speaker I had that sounded balanced at low levels was bass heavy at higher levels.
Guys and gals, I pulled the trigger on the H200 today. Now the wait. To say I'm excited would be an understatement. I've been trying to find an ss integrated that I liked more than the H200 for a long time now and it never came along for me. The musicality of the Hegel is just flat out amazing. I'll follow up with my impressions of the H200 after I put some hours on her.

My plan is to keep my Rogue Cronus Magnum and possibly order the KT120 kit from Rogue later in the year.
Please keep us posted on your impressions once you get it. I too listen at lower levels. So far I have found my Accustic Arts Power 1 integrated to be very good in my small room but all the good reviews Hegel has received is intriguing to me.