Prima Luna vs jolida

I am looking at upgrading from my aging b&k ex442 to mono blocks. Iam considering the prima Luna prologue 6 or the new jolida 502p which can be bridged and two run as mono blocks. What I like about the jolida is being able to buy one at a time. Just curious as to opinions. Fwiw I am running a set of gallo 3.5, audible illusions pre and Cary cdp. I like the less grainy/brightness of the b&k compared to the adcom that I had prior. But that is the only other amp I have tried in my system.
2out2sea
Hi 2out2sea

Does the Tung Sol KT-120 factor into your decision? The Jolida 502P can run the Tung Sol KT-120 tubes with no problems whatsoever. I'm not sure if the Prima Luna will. I've run the Tung SOl KT-120s in my Jolida 502P and so have other members here. I just use a single Jolida 502P in stereo mode with a Kavent S-33 solid state preamp. I've never experienced glare, graininess or brightness with the 502P with any tubes. The only time I had an issue with sound being dull was when I had JJ 5751s paired with the Tung Sol KT120s. That was remedied by placing Preferred 7025 tubes in place of the 5751s.

One local audiophile by me feels Prima Luna is above Jolida and is a step up in performance. I really haven't felt the need to replace the 502P I have though. The speakers I'ved used with the 502P are KEF Q300s, B&W Matrix 805s and KEF 104/2s.