Tom Cruise

In the wake of audiophiles Tom Cruise and Jimmy Fallon discussing audio systems on the Tonight Show, be sure and catch the scene in the new Mission Impossible movie where Cruise searches for a John Coltrane LP in a record shop.
hifigary
There's always been a two tiered justice system, whether it's enforced or just simply taken. Many years ago (so it's safe to talk about it now) my dad used to work for the motion picture industry and knew a guy who actually committed murder. It cost him his entire savings, home, assests and toys but he walked.

Before the recriminations start, I didn't know the guy, his name (but was told I met him) and it was long after the fact. Life can be brutish, painful and short unless you have the cash.

All the best,
Nonoise
I'd like to add that in no way do I mean to say there is any kind of parity between illegal parking and murder or that it denotes a slippery slope of any kind. I'm sure Tom Cruise is a very likable and well intentioned individual who simply doesn't want to deal with dings in the doors of his Lambo.

All the best,
Nonoise
No one wants door dings in their Lambo. It still doesn't give you the right to park illegally.
To say Justice in US is two-tiered is too big an understatement .
Its more like two-planeted .
But rich do never commit serious crime, at least if you go by the number executed since 1640, zero .
08-10-15: Schubert
To say Justice in US is two-tiered is too big an understatement .
Its more like two-planeted .
But rich do never commit serious crime, at least if you go by the number executed since 1640, zero .
That's life in the BIG city NOT isolated to the US. Money talks and BS walks!