Tom Cruise

In the wake of audiophiles Tom Cruise and Jimmy Fallon discussing audio systems on the Tonight Show, be sure and catch the scene in the new Mission Impossible movie where Cruise searches for a John Coltrane LP in a record shop.
hifigary
I stopped by my local supermarket to find a bright yellow Lambo parked immediately in front of the entrance/fire zone no parking zone. When I asked a clerk who parked like that, he pointed to Tom who was picking up some groceries for his mountain top home. I was told "he always does that"
I know us mortals hate activities like that. Unfortunately the rich feel they are above the law. And most of the time they get away with that crap.
There's always been a two tiered justice system, whether it's enforced or just simply taken. Many years ago (so it's safe to talk about it now) my dad used to work for the motion picture industry and knew a guy who actually committed murder. It cost him his entire savings, home, assests and toys but he walked.

Before the recriminations start, I didn't know the guy, his name (but was told I met him) and it was long after the fact. Life can be brutish, painful and short unless you have the cash.

All the best,
Nonoise